Welcome to the World baby Joey!!!


I would like to welcome little baby Joey to the world. Our friends Angela and Chris Cox just recently celebrated the birth of their new baby boy. Missy and I couldn’t be happier for the two of them. Missy and I (unofficially) were the first ones to figure out Angela was pregnant, so I’m taking liberties saying we are the first Aunt and Uncle of Joey.  Just a little of advise for you little guy, don’t become a Blue Jay fan, life sometimes can be disappointing enough, no need to root for a team that will continually be third in the A.L. East. There always room for another Yankee fan. Anyways, good luck in the future little guy, you have some big shoes to fill. I never had the chance to meet your Grandpa whom you were named after, but from the stories I’ve been told you have some big shoes to fill. I’m sure that you will fill them comfortably with the help from all you family there to support you. Can’t wait to see you little guy!!!

No comments: