Busy, Busy, Busy


I, for one, am sure glad this summer is coming to an end. It’s amazing how much can be crammed into the weekend. Birthday parties, traveling, vacation, weddings... were is the quality time for me and my gadgets. Yes folks, most people like the fall months for the brisk air, beautiful scenery, not me, I need time for my toys. I have almost completed my “media room”. My father in law and I (mostly him) painted the room last weekend. Let’s just say this, who need’s Tullys? Here the set up.... picture this... First to your left a 27 HDTV LCD hooked up to a Time Warner HD Box, along with an Apple TV, and a computer for internet browsing. Then to your left of that TV your have 94 inches of pure high definition broadcasting at 1080i (not p.. to much money). This screen is hooked up to Direct TV HD (yes boys... the NFL Ticket too), and a Xbox 360 with HD DVD. Just is case there are to many games on, to the right of the big screen sits a 20 HDTV Plasma (of course on another feed). Stay tuned for pictures later this week.

Anyways, I’ve re-designed my site here a little bit. I’m working on my work related site, www.pondproductionsonline.com, should be operational by the middle of this month. Be sure to check it out.

No comments: